Making Marriage Beautiful, Paperback, English
Regular price $26.90
What kind of marriage do you want?
If you have been married longer than forty-eight hours, you know that you have bound yourself to an imperfect person who will have his or her own preferences, will disagree with your impeccable logic, and will cause you to confront your limitations. How you respond to this predicament shapes you and your marriage.
It's easier to focus on how your spouse needs to change, but to become a mature, joyful husband or wife with a flourishing marriage you have to allow Christ to change you. Easy? No. Possible? Absolutely.
Through grounded faith, disarming candor, and the real-life stories of eight diverse couples, Dorothy Greco equips you to:
- create an honest and intimate marriage
- acknowledge and resolve your hurts and disappointments
- discover how family and cultural expectations affect your marriage
- exchange unproductive relational patterns for healthy alternatives
- become an agent of healing for your spouse
- learn how to love sacrificially and faithfully
Making Marriage Beautiful provides wisdom, encouragement, and hope, regardless of whether you have been married four weeks or forty years.
Includes "Going Deeper" sections for individuals or couples.
Author: Dorothy Greco
Dimensions (L x W x H cm): 14.0 x 1.7 x 21.0
Number of Pages: 255
Publisher: David C Cook Publishing Company