A war is raging.
Your mind is the battlefield.
Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger and feelings of condemnation :
all these are attacks on the mind.
In her most popular bestseller ever, beloved author and minister
Joyce Meyer shows you how to change your life by changing your mind.
She teaches you how to deal with the thousands of thoughts you have every day
and focus your mind to think the way God thinks.
And she shares the trials, tragedies and ultimate victories from her own marriage,
family and ministry that led her to wondrous, life-transforming truth
- and reveals her thoughts and feelings along the way.
Now it's your turn to :
- Gain control over your mind and find freedom and peace
- Recognise damaging thoughts and stop them from influencing your life
- Be patient with yourself even when you make mistakes
- Arm yourself with the Word of God, praise, prayer and other powerful spiritual weapons
- Follow the light out of your mental 'wilderness' and find undreamed-of happiness and fulfilment.
Don't surrender to misery another day.
Find out today how to guarantee your victory in your
BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND!
Authors: Joyce Meyer
Dimensions (L x W x H cm): 13 x 1.9 x 19.7
Number of Pages: 288
Published: Sep 2008
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton