You've got questions.
And that's okay.
When it comes to the big questions about God,
Bruce Bickel & Stan Jantz don't pretend to have all the answers.
But they do know how to wrestle with doubt.
They welcome questions,
and in these pages they ask some of the most important ones
you have about God and the Bible :
- Is God real? How can you know?
- Can i trust what the Bible says about God?
- Why is the Bible so hard to understand?
- Why do Christians say Jesus is the only way to God?
- How do God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit relate to one another?
- Does God really care about me and my life?
- And more!
With candor, insight, and a disarming touch of humor,
Bruce and Stan provide some answers to these critical questions,
yet they leave enough space - and grace - for you
to keep wrestling, asking, and seeking truth.
There is no shame in asking - after all,
even some of the greatest men and women in the Bible had doubts.
Don't let your questions go unanswered.
What you find might just change your life.
Authors: Bruce Bickel & Stan Jantz
Dimensions (L x W x H cm): 14 x 1.3 x 21.6
Number of Pages: 208
Published: Oct 2016
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers