No Products in the Cart
The Maxwell Leadership Bible
If you desire to learn, study, or teach leadership, The Maxwell Leadership Bible can help you! It will equip and encourage you to meet 21st-century challenges with timeless principles of dynamic leadership.
From Genesis to Revelations, the people, events, and teachings of the Bible are God’s treasury of wisdom and guidance for anyone who has been called to be a person of influence. Whether you’re an executive, a pastor, an entrepreneur, a parent, a coach, or a teacher, you are a leader, someone who influences and encourages others.
This Third Edition is completely redesigned with the NIV Comfort print typeface and with new and refreshed content from leadership expert Dr. John C Maxwell, who shows you the principles of leadership taught in God’s Word and how you use them. Throughout the pages of the Bible text, Dr. Maxwell illuminates the time-tested and irrefutable biblical lessons drawn from his decades of study and best-selling resources, including 22 brand new “Profiles in Leadership”, and 10 all-new full-length leadership articles.
- The 21 irrefutable Laws of Leadership : in-depth articles that reveal these laws as seen in the lives of Bible people
- The 21 indispensable Qualities of a Leader : insightful articles showing positive and negative examples of these qualities
- Over 100 biographical profiles : times and events in people’s lives that reveal God’s truth about leadership
- Introductions to the books of the Bible outlining God’s role in the lives of influential men and women
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and expressive “read-as-you-go” notes on mentoring and influence
- Thorough topical indexes for quick access to Scripture passages and articles addressing leadership issues