No Products in the Cart
To know God is to Love Him, Follow Him and Lead others to Him!
Pastor of the largest church in the world, David Yonggi Cho emphasizes the importance of learning, understanding and applying biblical foundations that will take you deeper and deeper into the heart and nature of God. By illustrating the qualities and characteristics of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in a simple and inviting style, this books helps you develop a ravenous appetite to learn more and share it with others! Discover a new understanding of righteousness and the importance of godly choices as you live under His watchful eye. God has called you to be set apart from this world, and He has a plan for everything in it, including you! The Nature of God is an excellent discipleship tool and primer for young or mature believers.
In this book, Dr. Cho takes you directly to the path of forgiveness. For most people, getting on that path isn’t as difficult as staying there. Here you will find such awesome insight into God’s profound love for you that you may never wander off again!
The Nature of God answers these questions and more!
- How can I fine-tune my spiritual antennae to hear just God’s voice?
- Why does God give me dreams and visions?
- How does God work in the world today?
- Where is God’s authority today?
- Why did Jesus suffer for me?
- What happens when the fire of the Holy Spirit is extinguished?
- What can the Holy Spirit do for me?