Don’t let toxic people undermine your God-given calling
Renowned write and Bible teacher Gary Thomas uncovers surprising biblical principles for dealing with the toxic people in our lives, whether they’re siblings, parents, coworkers, or friends. Drawing from years of serving as a pastor, Thomas shares real-life anecdotes, biblical truths, and practical illustrations to set healthy boundaries and protect your life’s calling. Each chapter includes insightful takeaways to begin applying right away.
Discover how to :
- Learn the difference between toxic people and “difficult” people
- Find refuge in God when you feel under attack
- Discern when to walk away from a toxic situation
- Keep a tender heart even in unhealthy relationships
- Gain new vision and enthusiasm for seeking first the kingdom of God and investing in reliable people
We can’t let others steal our joy or our mission. It’s time to strengthen our defense, learn to set good boundaries, and focus on our God-given purpose.
Authors: Gary Thomas
Dimensions (L x W x H cm): 14 x 1.8 x 21.3
Number of Pages: 240
Published: Sep 2019
Publisher: Z Trade Books; ITPE edition