Answers to the most-asked questions about the christian faith
In the quest for the truth,
you need to know what you believe and why you believe it.
Who Made God? offers accessible answers to over 100 commonly asked
Bringing together the best in evangelical apologists,
this guide is standard equipment for Christians who want to
understand and talk about their faith intelligently.
Part One answers tough questions about the christian faith such as :
- who made God?
- how can there be 3 persons in one God?
- what is God's ultimate purpose in allowing evil?
_ where did the universe come from?
- how long are the days of creation in Genesis?
- did Jesus rise from the dead?
- are the records of Jesus' life reliable?
- does the Bible have errors in it?
Part Two answers tough questions about other faiths.
Relevant stories, questions for reflection and discussion,
and a comprehensive list of suggested resources help you dig deeper
so you can be prepared to give careful answers that explain
the reasons for your faith.
Authors: Revi Zacharias & Normal Geisler
Dimensions (L x W x H cm): 13.2 x 1.5 x 20.3
Number of Pages: 239
Published: Sep 2003
Publisher: Zondervan; First edition