Evangelism doesn’t have to be frustrating or intimidating. Bill Hybels and Mark Mittelberg believe that effectively communicating our faith in Christ should be the most natural thing in the world. We just need encouragement and direction.
In Becoming a Contagious Christian, Hybels and Mittelberg articulate the central principles that establish Willow Creek Community Church as church known around the world for its effective outreach to unchurched people. Based on the words of Jesus and flowing from the firsthand experiences of the authors, Becoming a Contagious Christian is a groundbreaking, personalised approach to relational evangelism.
- Discover your own natural evangelism style
- Develop a contagious Christian character
- Build spiritually strategic relationships
- Learn to direct conversations toward matters of faith
- Share biblical truths in everyday language
This landmark book presents a blueprint for starting a spiritual epidemic of hope and enthusiasm for spreading the gospel.
Author: Bill Hybels & Mark Mittelberg
Dimensions (L x W x H cm): 13.7 x 1.8 x 20.3
Number of Pages: 221