This Church Introductory Class is a four-part series designed to explain WHO, WHY and WHAT a church is all about.
- What are our core beliefs concerning our salvation in God that affects the way we live and practice our faith?
- What are the essential doctrines that we should subscribe to?
- How did the Great Commandment, Great Commission and Cultural Mandate become the three great pillars upon which the church is being built?
- Which are the five groups of people we should seek to reach, and hence design our ministry to meet their needs and aspirations?
- Why must we differentiate and implement the "buddy system", mentoring and discipleship in our pursuit of Christlikeness?
- How do we structure a church to maximize its effectiveness as a witness of Jesus Christ to its community?
The content of the Church Introductory Class series is original to City Harvest Church and it depicts the "City Harvest DNA" found in every full-fledged member of CHC. The following points are adapted from C.L.A.S.S. 101 by Rick Warren: our salvation, our statements, our strategy, our structure; five reasons why a church exists; and the nature of a church.
Speaker: Kong Hee
Dimensions (L x W x H cm): 13.5 x 2.7 x 19.0
Number of Discs: 4