Manhood and Christ-likeness are synonymous...
In this series, Kong Hee addresses the important issue of the role of man in a marriage and home. The man's position as a strong leader in marriage is clearly defined in the Word of God, and the lack of it leads to confusion and misunderstanding in a family. Using everyday examples, Kong Hee teaches that:
- The role of a man is to be a leader, initiator, and ruler of the home.
- The need for men to be mature and take responsibility.
- Manhood and Christ-likeness are synonymous.
- The spirit of sedition can destroy the unity of a family, workplace, and church.
- The need for man to maximize their manhood.
- The man's role in the home includes being a breadwinner, disciplinarian, protector as well as spiritual leader.
1. Why Do We Need Men's Ministry?
2. The Liberation of Women
3. Your Word is Your Bond
4. The Danger of Sedition
5. Adult Adolescence
Speaker: Kong Hee
Dimensions (L x W x H cm): 13.5 x 2.7 x 19.0
Number of Discs: 5