In a world where “anything goes” when it comes to romance and sex, it can be difficult for a young woman to distinguish between truth and lies. Be encouraged by 22 God-loving, relatable and courageous writers who share their real-life experiences and teach from God’s word to expose 10 common myths about love and sexuality, to find hope and freedom. Comes with reflection questions, action steps and a discussion guide.
Have you heard of any of these myths?
- The longer I wait, the fewer good Christian men are left. I might as well get together with whomever comes my way.
- Guys are more interested in how sexual a woman is than how pure she is.
- Having sex in a dating relationship increases intimacy.
- It must be my fault if I am sexually assaulted.
- Sex is just for self-pleasure.
- The Bible teaches us to love. I should then support LGBT individuals to be with whomever they love.
- There is no hope for girls who have lost their virginity.
- There is nothing wrong with consuming porn; I am not hurting anyone in the process.
- Sharing my struggles with sexual sins will cause people to think that I’m “dirty”and “impure”.
- I have to exploit or give up my femininity and sexuality to succeed in life.
Publisher : Kallos